Pterodactlys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pterodactyls are cool. And so is roleplaying.

2 posters

Character Creation

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Character Creation Empty Character Creation

Post by Admin Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:49 pm

Same rules basically apply as last time! So I'll copy and paste it to not look so terribly pathetic...

If you weren't aware, we are doing this whole shabang rather differently than what we have always done. We will be doing your character type in a nutshell, I will decide the setting based on this lovely little group's likes/desires/my own fancy, and then I will come up with some sort of background story. Before we start official postings, I will review this with you and you can tell me what you like, dislike, and most importantly, what you want changed (I don't want to make you play something you don't want). Once that is settled, you will be thrown into something random of my own choosing. Comfort zone ripping commence! Any actions following are your own, so see where it takes you!

Fill the following out and post in this topic. If you don't really care what I do to you, fill it out and inform me that something is willing to be changed (you can pick traits, for instance, but leave the age undecided with a preference).

Age: (there is no optimal age - child, teen, adult, elderly)
    Physical Traits:
    Mental Traits:
    Social Traits:

Settings Likes/Dislikes:
    Any Random Character Preferences:

Feel free to tell me anything else in this.
    kittybunbuns210
    kittybunbuns210

Character Creation Empty Re: Character Creation

Post by kittybunbuns210 Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:03 pm

Name: Gina Briggs
    Physical Traits: Short, choppy, dirty blonde hair, wears black clothes most of the time, and likes wearing jackets over her clothes that are sometimes described as 'skin tight.' Also short in height.
    Mental Traits: believes in justice and doing what's right, very brave and will sacrifice herself for the sake of good and for her friends
    Social Traits: doesn't trust other people very often unless they prove themselves to her,  prefers guns and likes to blow things up. Also, she secretly likes cats.

Last edited by kittybunbuns210 on Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:39 pm

Name: Allen Cooper
    Physical Characteristics: Appears rather frail, gangly, and awkward, towering at all of six feet. Wears his mousy brown hair long (always in a pony tail to better keep it out of any experiments)and thick, round glasses. Most commonly found in a lab coat, some slacks, and a button-up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content