Pterodactlys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pterodactyls are cool. And so is roleplaying.

Lazy Admin Is Lazy...Sure Loves That Copy & Paste

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Lazy Admin Is Lazy...Sure Loves That Copy & Paste Empty Lazy Admin Is Lazy...Sure Loves That Copy & Paste

Post by Admin Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:52 pm

Okay, this is going to be rather simple. No dots, and I trust that you will keep things within human capacity. If you start doing shit that humans just can't do, I will talk to you about it.

You will post. If you do not post for three or more days, we will assume your character has fallen into a sugar-induced coma in a gutter somewhere and is being eaten alive by freaky land-walking piranhas, got that?

On the other hand, I have no intention of sticking you all together OR forcing you into group topics. Whomever you come into postmanship with is your own volition and I intend to keep it that way, so I doubt there will be much of a problem even when group-topics are needed and/or desired. Keep in communication with each other and don't leave someone out.

When posting, I honestly prefer rotations, but it's really up to you guys. Talk to your fellow poster.

Other general rules: please use your best spelling and grammar.

Let me know if there is anything in particular you suggest, want, yada yada. Since this is a small group we're dealing with, I intend to talk to you all privately anyhow.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:38 am