Pterodactlys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pterodactyls are cool. And so is roleplaying.

2 posters

Dystopian Roleplay

kittybunbuns210
    kittybunbuns210

Dystopian Roleplay Empty Dystopian Roleplay

Post by kittybunbuns210 Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:27 am

~Roleplay~
    Futuristic Dystopian society...where the earthains try and overtake the seadwwellers in an effort to gain clean air. After the radiation from the war against Korea contaminated the air, it has been a battle for fresh air ever since.

or...whatever...

CheeseCrisp
    CheeseCrisp

Dystopian Roleplay Empty Re: Dystopian Roleplay

Post by CheeseCrisp Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:42 am

Dystopian Roleplay SOzBd
    I like this picture

Rachel sucks at bad decriptions booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

<3
    CheeseCrisp
    CheeseCrisp

Post by CheeseCrisp Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:37 pm

It was Sunday, the one day Gabe had off.
    The alarm clock was blaring from across the room. Gabe's hand hit the table next to his bed, which made him sit up. Where the fuck is the alarm clock?? His glaring eyes scanned the room, he was too tired for this scavenger hunt, but he found it on the top shelf of the bookcase in front of his bed. "Wh-...but...WHY IS MY ALARM CLOCK MOVED???" He yelled, throwing his pillow at the door. Fuck it. He got out of bed and retrieved the clock, only to throw it out the window. He watched it fall and grinned as the sound faded away.
    "SOOOOPHIEEEEE" Gabe growled, once the clock was gone. He piled out of his little room and proceeded to bang on her door. I know it was her, it had to be!

Gabe, his uncle, and cousin Sophie lived in a comfortably sized blimp. It was the cheapest for them, since they would often visit the land. It had 4 rooms, a bathroom, a small kitchen that was joined with their small living area. Gabe took the smallest room, so Sophie could have the bigger room, while his uncle took the two other rooms. Both of his rooms were filled with varies machine parts and small projects.
    kittybunbuns210
    kittybunbuns210

Post by kittybunbuns210 Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:33 pm

"What are you yelling for?" Sophie asked Gabe as she opened her door. She rubbed the sleep from her eye and yawned. "Stop being so noisy will you? I was sleeping..."
    CheeseCrisp
    CheeseCrisp

Post by CheeseCrisp Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:41 pm

"My alarm clock, you moved it! Auuugh, anyways get up, I'm gonna make breakfast..." Gabe sighed, his frustration quickly faded. Might as well make the most of the morning since I'm up. He scratched his head and mosied over to their kitchen.

A few minutes later, Gabe had the teeny dining table laid out with 3 plates of eggs, bacon, and toast. His uncle was already sitting at the table messing with a small gadget. Gabe glared as he served the last of the bacon and swatted his uncle's hand with the spatula. "I made breakfast, so eat it and quit messin' with shit. It's our day off for goodness sake!" He scolded, folding up the apron and putting it away.
    kittybunbuns210
    kittybunbuns210

Post by kittybunbuns210 Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:05 am

"Don't talk to him like that." Sophie scolded Gabe as she took her seat at the table. "Morning, daddy!" She added as she picked up a piece of bacon and waved in the air at her father.
    CheeseCrisp
    CheeseCrisp

Post by CheeseCrisp Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:55 am

Gabe sulked a bit and said something under his breath.
    Sophie's father's nose rose up from his tinkering as he spelled the savory bacon. "Oh! Goodmorning niña" He smiled, setting down his tool and wiping his dirty hands on his pants before continuing, "I'll be back kids, just gonna wash up....Wow Gabe, you're gonna make a wonderful esposa!" He gave one last hungry glance at the food before disappearing into the bathroom.
    Perking up, Gabe turned to Sophie with a big grin. "So you mentioned something about a new sky mall, you wanna go? We can take the bike...and you can ride it" He asked, although it was terribly obvious he had ulterior motives.
    kittybunbuns210
    kittybunbuns210

Post by kittybunbuns210 Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:44 am

Sophie gave Gabe a skeptical look. "Oh, really now?" She asked, wondering why he was asking her this all of a sudden. "Fine. I'll go. I would like to check out the mall after all." She replied giddily.
    CheeseCrisp
    CheeseCrisp

Post by CheeseCrisp Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:08 am

"Yes! Alright, we'll leave in an hour" He replied, scarfing down his breakfast. His face was hot and reddish as he thought of all the cute girls that would be there.
    Her father came out and was surprised to see Gabe nearly finished with his food. "You two have plans for today?" He assumed, he noted the children's excitement.
    kittybunbuns210
    kittybunbuns210

Post by kittybunbuns210 Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:30 pm

"Yeees! Gabe here is gonna take my shopping!" She stated excitedly. She started to head out of the room in order to go get dressed then hesitated, "Ah. Daddy? Can I have some money to go shopping with?" She pleaded, giving him her most innocent look that consisted of batting her eyelashes  and clinging to his arm.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 7:14 am