Pterodactlys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pterodactyls are cool. And so is roleplaying.

2 posters

Gina - 1st

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Gina - 1st  - Page 5 Empty Re: Gina - 1st

Post by Admin Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:30 pm

As he watched the girl laugh at his expense, he sighed. At least she finally was starting to understand his circumstances... Examining the object further, he was completely in awe. "You mean...this little thing can store more than what exists here...Did we discover a parallel dimension or something and use it for storage space? Does it do your laundry for you, too? Or are washers and dryers even still needed?" With another search, he found the clasp and opened the small object, wondering just how awkward something like this would be for men with sausage fingers. Wait, this wasn't something a man would typically carry around. Wasn't there a manlier version? Had she bought him something for women?

Deciding not to complain, pleased that he actually had new clothes, Allen selected an option. In disbelief, thinking that she was just tricking the stupid man who was pathetically out of the times, he pushed the middle button and the clothes dropped onto his lap. Shocked, he jumped back on his bed with wide eyes. How could this be possible?
    kittybunbuns210
    kittybunbuns210

Post by kittybunbuns210 Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:35 pm

"Calm down, geez. It's just a piece of technology that managed to replace suitcases and whatnot. I don't know the science that goes on behind it." She said waving it off like it had nothing to do with her, "That's actually a pretty old version, nowadays they have this super expensive ring that stores clothes, make-up, jewelry...The only people you see with something like that are the richy-rich people." She said with a note of irritation in her voice.

Last edited by kittybunbuns210 on Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:47 pm

Tickled pink by the technology, Allen had a bit of a nerdgasm, concocting all sorts of ways that this sort of thing could come to be. It was exciting, and he'd have to look it up later. Grabbing his clothes and the strange little compact, he smirked, the cheap pain killers dulling the edge off his pain. "Thanks...I'm going to take a shower now. Don't worry, not that you would...I think the fever's mostly gone...And um, thanks. I know you had to drag me in here..." he stammered as he walked for the bathroom, completely embarrassed, thankful that she couldn't see his face.
    kittybunbuns210
    kittybunbuns210

Post by kittybunbuns210 Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:52 pm

"Uh-huh," She responded nonchalantly. Weird kid. She thought, then curled up under the covers and tried to get some sleep.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:08 pm

Setting his boxers, loose pair of sweatpants, and baggy shirt on the sink, Allen stripped entirely, deciding to store his present clothing for later disposal. A bloody shirt in the trash probably didn't bode too well with the maid. If they had a maid. Was this place ever cleaned? It was tidied in the least... He would have to buy more bandages, his present set bloody and stuck to his wound. Peeling it off, he set them back down in the sink, turning on the cold tap. Adding some of the bar soap, he decided to let them soak. He'd have to make due with this for now. 

After showering, he carefully dried himself off, conscientious of his injury (not like it would allow him to forget), and dried his bandages with the towel, rewrapping the gaping hole. Getting dressed, Allen grabbed the compact and sauntered out into the joint space. Once he slid into bed, he was fast asleep, the day's wear catching up to him.
    kittybunbuns210
    kittybunbuns210

Post by kittybunbuns210 Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:44 pm

Gina opened her eyes...Oh, God. Her eyes opened wider in shock and she sat up abruptly in bed. She looked at Allen laying there next to her, (he must have been disoriented and gotten into the wrong bed-right?) "AH! What the hell are you doing? Get up. Get up!" She screamed at him.

Last edited by kittybunbuns210 on Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:44 pm

Ah, nothing like waking up to shrieks in the morning. Opening his eyes, he put on his glasses and saw Gina glaring at him from the other side of the bed. "I-er, what?" he mumbled, looking around the room. Almost certain that it was his own migratory shift that had upset the young woman, he checked the bed arrangement, the other barely slept in. The nightstand was still on his right (convenient for his own personal use), and this was his bed. "Um, Gina. What were you doing in my bed?"
    kittybunbuns210
    kittybunbuns210

Post by kittybunbuns210 Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:52 pm

"Huh?" She asked incredulously. "Wh-what the...?" Gina looked around to make reassure herself of where she was. She clutched the covers and looked down in embarrassment, Was I sleepwalking? It seemed like a reasonable explanation...she'd been under a lot of stress lately with all that had happened...And she didn't remember Allen being there when she went to sleep.  "W-well...who said this could be your bed anyway?! I want to switch!" She stammered, saying it as an excuse.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:01 pm

"Well, for one, this is the one that you dropped my fever-stricken ass down on, seeing as it's closest to the door. Next time you want to switch, please decide that before you go to sleep. I'm not crawling in with you so you can get yourself sorted in the other bed," he chuckled, amused by the girl's blatant excuses. "Look, it clearly only bothers you, so next time, just sneak out and don't let me know any different. Most importantly, don't wake me up!" he stressed, rubbing his eyes from underneath his glasses. He was still several casts paler than what one would consider healthy and still dead tired. More sleep would have been nice.
    kittybunbuns210
    kittybunbuns210

Post by kittybunbuns210 Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:15 pm

Of course it bothers me. Wait. Why doesn't it bother him? Don't boys normally get flustered when they see a pretty girl next to them? And it's the morning so...wouldn't that normally happen...so why isn't he...Wait. No. But. My hair must be a mess, yes that's it. Maybe if I just..." She thought, worrying herself about her looks, then put a hand to her hair and tried to smooth it down How do ya like me now? She turned back to Allan with a stupid grin on her face, then cleared her throat with a hand in front of mouth and mustered up a sexy pose to go into and proceeded to feign the innocent girl act, "Well, what if I get cold." She said innocently and shyly, then as soon as she said it she realized how stupid it sounded, "Ack!" She proceeded to forget what she just did and tried to messy her hair more rather than tidy it, "Oh, just forget it!" She yelled back as she went to her own bed, where her stomach started growling so she couldn't even sleep. Her cheeks flushed red, "B-breakfast." She stated, unable to say any more than that.

Last edited by kittybunbuns210 on Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:05 pm

Completely oblivious of Gina's intentions, he returned, "Don't worry about it...My little sister used to do the same thing. She'd always crawl in and stick her cold ass feet right on my legs." Smirking, he took a moment to reminisce, muttering, "Twerp." His stomach took its turn to growl after the mention of food. "Coffee, too? Does this place offer it? In the lobby or something?" he perked.
    kittybunbuns210
    kittybunbuns210

Post by kittybunbuns210 Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:09 pm

Sister??? He thinks of me like a sister? Has he seen the way I look? She thought, a little ashamed of herself for being so vain in the first place. He doesn't seem like the type of person to have a sister..."Ya ya whatever. Why don't yo go look for it, jeez. What am I your mother?" She muttered to him, a bit irritated.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:17 pm

"Fine, fine," he sighed. "I'll knock when I get back...You sure you don't want to come? There's only so much I can bring back for you..." Wiggling his free arm, he walked over to the table and downed two more of the painkillers. "Don't worry, Mommy, I'm a big boy now. I can get my own coffee," Allen sung in a childish voice as he walked out the door in search of the lobby he had never seen in the first place. Good thing most motels were similar.
    kittybunbuns210
    kittybunbuns210

Post by kittybunbuns210 Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:30 pm

I really should have killed him when I had the chance. She went to go look at what they stored in the fridge the night before-mainly chocolate items so that they wouldn't melt. Everything else was still laid out messily on the table. She ate a doughnut and suddenly wished she had coffee herself. Ugh. We're probably going to leave today...which means I'll have to drive...too bad I can't just have that beer now...Especially since somebody is being extra annoying this morning. Oh well. Gina sighed and went to go look for Allen-or-more importantly-to look for some coffee.

Last edited by kittybunbuns210 on Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:49 pm

After asking the woman at the reception if they served coffee, she lazily directed him to a small room next door, saying that coffee was just about the only thing they provided. Smiling, he thanked her and wandered to the other room, pouring himself a cup. Once he found himself a seat, he settled down and drank it, taking the time to appreciate his new-found freedom. Within mere minutes, he had consumed the entirety to the scalding beverage. Getting up once more, he poured himself another cup and installed a plastic lid on his, intending to take it back to the room. Before he left, he poured a second cup, humming lightly, and took a few packets of sugar and some of the creamers, shoving them in his pockets. 

Awkwardly sticking his own between his chest and elbow, he carried the extra with his good hand as he carefully maneuvered out the doors. Now back in the hallway, Allen caught sight of the younger woman and called, "I guess you did want coffee...I brought you some!"
    kittybunbuns210
    kittybunbuns210

Post by kittybunbuns210 Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:58 pm

"Th-thanks." Gina said, thankful she found him. She had been wandering the place for a while now and had no idea where she was. She refused to ask anyone for help in giving her directions.  She carefully took the cup that was hers and casually sipped it.

Last edited by kittybunbuns210 on Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:03 pm

"Ah, I didn't know just what you liked, so I nicked a few of the creamers and things if you want..." he offered as he turned back towards the room. "So, just what's the plan for today?" he asked, taking another gulp of his own.
    kittybunbuns210
    kittybunbuns210

Post by kittybunbuns210 Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:08 pm

"The plan is we don't talk about that here-someone might over hear us..." She said nervously looking around then it hit her, "On second thought. Doesn't this place seem...a bit...too empty?" She asked him suspiciously as she scanned around the empty room. It was just the two of them there. Am I just being paranoid? Or aren't there normally other guests here? 
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:16 pm

"Well, you did say it was a small town...Probably aren't too many guests. They don't even offer breakfast..." he commented, slightly disappointed. He could have definitely gone for a nice hearty helping of eggs, or bacon, or toast, or even pancakes. "Look, we can just go back to our room, pack up, and head elsewhere. We've got other eggs to fry," he suggested, gesturing back in the direction of their room.
    kittybunbuns210
    kittybunbuns210

Post by kittybunbuns210 Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:21 pm

"Y-yeah...we should, head elsewhere." She responded, only half listening. She put her free hand up to her shoulder to suppress a shudder. Suddenly the room felt cold. And it felt like she was being watched. Then she realized he had finished talking and she was slightly confused as to what he was saying.  "Wait. We have eggs?"

Last edited by kittybunbuns210 on Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:25 pm

"Eggs?" Allen giggled. "No, we certainly haven't those...Nor anywhere to fry them. What's wrong with you?" he inquired, looking around the room only to see a whole lot of nothing. Wrapping his only available arm around her shoulders, he quickened his pace, alerted by her concern. "Let's just go."
    kittybunbuns210
    kittybunbuns210

Post by kittybunbuns210 Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:05 pm

"You're the one that brought it up." She muttered. When they got back to the room she looked around. "So, what do you reckon we should take with us? Do you know where we should even go for that matter, I mean you're the one whose supposed to have all the insider information." She said as she looked through her compact for a road-trip outfit. "If we still had that GPS, it would probably be easy to find somewhere to go..." she added, hoping that he'd feel remorse for destroying the thing. And to think, how happy he looked with that silly little compact...

Last edited by kittybunbuns210 on Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:58 pm

"Oh, well. We'll manage," Allen nervously returned. "Isn't it kind of bad to have that car for too long anyway? Maybe we'll have better luck with the next one..." Grabbing the paper he had started writing on, he realized that that (along with the compact and probably the painkillers) were just about it for his possessions. He hadn't even a toothbrush to his name, and he was hoping to amend that soon. A few things were needed, actually...A notebook, internet access, a few pencils, and new bandages for sure. He didn't want to have to bother Gina for money again, and he'd have to ask her just how she was planning on breaking into his bank account. Having the money would be nice...

"Anyway," he continued. "You've yet to tell me just where I am, and I didn't see anything of use in the lobby...And there are all of...four cars in the parking lot. There were six locations: Seattle, New York, Chicago, Santa Fe, Atlanta, and Tallahassee. I didn't know where I was stationed...I'm from Virginia by the way. And the next wave of contamination...It's Chicago's turn in a few weeks. Always on the first of a month it starts. First Wisconsin, then Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, and then Kansas. That's what I'm guessing. I need to write this all down before I forget...If anything happens to me, you can at least have it..." he rattled off, counting on his fingers as if he were possessed. All the numbers and locations were swimming in his head. He just had to let it settle. A chill ran through him. He knew too much, and if someone, anyone, knew he was still alive, they would hunt him down like a dog and have him killed.
    kittybunbuns210
    kittybunbuns210

Post by kittybunbuns210 Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:36 am

"So, what's the best place to start at? We can at least try to drive in that direction for the time being...But if we're going to go to these places to prevent the breakout-don't you think it best that you try to figure out the cure first?" Gina asked, wanting to get a practical plan together.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:45 am

"Wisconsin is where the next round should occur...And yes, I would need a lab...and samples...But those will be difficult to get unless we let something else transpire. I think I know what should work though...Yes, let's drive in the direction and we'll try and find something...A university should have the supplies..." Allen rambled, trying to sort his thoughts out. "Oh, and about my bank account...What was it you were mentioning?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 11:46 pm