Pterodactlys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pterodactyls are cool. And so is roleplaying.

2 posters

Gina - 1st

kittybunbuns210
    kittybunbuns210

Gina - 1st  - Page 8 Empty Re: Gina - 1st

Post by kittybunbuns210 Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:31 pm

Gina blushed at the words, 'm'lady'. It sounded so formal coming from him, especially since she was the recipient of those words. She used the tickets she had kept on her and obtained the curly fries which she started eating, "What are you planning on getting?" She asked in an attempt to make plans so that they could eat in peace...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:02 pm

"Me? Fried candy bar, definitely, and some popcorn," Allen mused as they found an empty picnic table. "Hey, why don't you hold this while I go get one..."

Venturing along the the stands, he finally found the object of his desires and purchased one. This always was his favorite bit. Taking a bite into the fried deliciousness, he soon spotted some popcorn. That seemed good, too. After buying a bag and awkwardly shoving it under his bad shoulder, he made his way back to Gina. Setting the bag on their table, he sat across from the girl and took another bite from his candy. "Hey, you want any of this before I eat it?" he offered, brandishing the candy bar, gesturing towards the popcorn.
    kittybunbuns210
    kittybunbuns210

Post by kittybunbuns210 Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:18 pm

Eyeing the popcorn, Gina nodded and reached over to grab some, "Don't mind if I do." She stated while pushing her curly fries forward, offering some to him. Tilting her head back, she gobbled the popcorn in a messily fashion. Glancing at Allen with that girly painting on face of his, she took some more popcorn and threw a few pieces at him.

Last edited by kittybunbuns210 on Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:29 pm

As he grabbed a curly fry and unceremoniously stuffed it in his mouth, Allen watched as the girl followed suit with her popcorn, amused. A piece of popcorn smacked him in the forehead and he looked up at the smirking girl just in time to be assailed further. "Oh no you don't!" he cried, chomping down on his fried candy bar stick. Grabbing a few pieces himself, he made sure to aim, throwing them at the top of Gina's dress. With any luck, some of them would make their way down the rabbit hole.
    kittybunbuns210
    kittybunbuns210

Post by kittybunbuns210 Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:45 pm

Giving a small shriek, Gina puffed out her chest proudly, showing the piece of popcorn sitting atop her dress, in between her cleavage. Looking down at the piece, Gina bent down and put the piece between her lips, picking it up and eating it.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:01 pm

Victory, Allen thought, grinning stupidly from around his candy bar stick. Pulling it, he finished off the last of the sweet and grabbed a handful of popcorn for a salty chaser. Having chewed sufficiently, food tucked in the back of his mouth, the scientist asked, "So what next? More games? Rides?"
    kittybunbuns210
    kittybunbuns210

Post by kittybunbuns210 Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:27 pm

Smiling at the scientist, who no longer looked like a scientist, she batted her eyelashes leaned and whispered, "Next...Is the Grand Finale of course. We can end the night overlooking the city? Whaddaya say, ya up for showing this gal a view she'll never forget?" She winked, thinking of how the Ferris Wheel was lighting up off in the distance, calling out in the middle of the darkness.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:47 pm

I knew she wanted to go, Allen snickered to himself. "As you wish," he returned, undaunted by their closeness. This was all part of the game, right? It had to be. There was no way she could possibly be flirting with him. Rolling up the rest of the popcorn, he shoved the bag in his backpack for later, and stood, chucking the stick and Gina's empty curly fry container into a nearby trashcan. "Well then, m'lady, come with me," he requested, holding out his good hand.
    kittybunbuns210
    kittybunbuns210

Post by kittybunbuns210 Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:19 pm

Taking his extended hand, the girl walked with him towards the bright lights of the Ferris Wheel off in the distance. "All right Mister. You'd better make this a night I'll never forget." She teased in a flirty tone. As they walked towards the ride, her heart beat accelerated. Whether it was from the hand-holding or from the excitement she felt towards the ride, she could not tell. The closer to the ride they were, the more she looked up at the towering ride above, taking in the height of the thing.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:45 pm

Stealing a glance at Gina, Allen couldn't help but remark upon the girl's bright expression. She seemed so happy, almost to the point of innocent childishness. It was almost enough to make him forget the real task at hand. Shoving the seriousness of their lives back into the depths of his mind, he reminded himself that the night was not yet over. They would have tonight at least as one of the only happy milestones to mark their lives in years, and what could possibly be years to come. That's assuming they didn't die first.

Shrugging away his responsibility, he looked up in unison with his companion and took a moment to appreciate the grand size of the Ferris wheel, white lights glittering along the constructed spokes, leading all the way to surround the circumference. It was a sight to behold, indeed. As they drew nearer, the pair found themselves in a relatively short line, and before they knew it, they were standing at the front.

Another passenger car landed at the bottom and a group of friends departed. The ride coordinator ushered them in with a wink and a smile, wishing them a 'good' time as he closed the door. Upon entering the car, they could see that the vessel fit around four people, two on each seat, facing the other pair. Choosing one of the seats, Allen plopped down and looked out one of the windows that ran alongside the edges of the car.
    kittybunbuns210
    kittybunbuns210

Post by kittybunbuns210 Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:57 pm

Entering the car, Gina sat down shakily on the seat that sat across from Allen. It was just the two of them in the car, making for extra space. Her heat felt like it was about to jump out of her chest as the ride started to slowly move forward. Outside the windows was the darkness of the night sky which was sprinkled with lights from the fair down on the ground level. The girl tried to steady her shaky breathing along with her shaking limbs. She was nervous, she was definitely nervous and the higher the car rose the more scared she started to become. Oh God, how high is this thing again? How high are we going to go? What if this thing breaks? What if it breaks and we fall to our death?! Why did I ever agree to this? We're gonna fall...We're gonna fall...We. Are. Going. To. Fall! She thought nervously, she turned away from the window so that she didn't have to see how far they would fall if the ride did indeed break, instead she stared down at her feet, which didn't help considering she could see the slight movement of the car underneath their feet, so she closed her eyes and hoped for the ride to be over soon...or at least for something to happen that would take her mind off of the height.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:13 pm

At first, Allen was simply enjoying the cityscape as they ascended. He still couldn't believe it entirely, like he could wake up from some crazy dream any moment. Sighing, he returned his gaze to Gina, who was fidgeting in place, eyes carving into their floor. She was scared of heights, wasn't she? "Hey, the only way we're falling out of this thing is if you burn a hole in the floor with that stare of yours," he lightly joked and made his way over to Gina's sectional, the car slightly rocking from his movement. Patting his lap, he fiddled with his hands, not quite knowing just where to put them. They weren't playing boyfriend/girlfriend anymore, were they?
    kittybunbuns210
    kittybunbuns210

Post by kittybunbuns210 Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:22 pm

Gina jumped and gasped at the slight movement of the car. She then clung on to Allen's arm, digging her nails into him as she tried to steady herself. "I'm...I'm fine. I'm fine. I promised...It...it was a promise. I promised I'd do this...so I'm doing it-just...just tell me when we get to the top." She replied, keeping her eyes shut because she was too scared to open them.

Last edited by kittybunbuns210 on Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:45 pm

She was too frightened to have to deal with his snarking, too, Allen figured. He was now more than thankful for the light jacket he had chosen to wear, feeling Gina's nails dig into him. Granted, he wouldn't be bleeding because of the material, but there would most certainly be dents. Giving up the use of his arms entirely, Allen hummed a stupid tune he'd heard playing earlier, following the edge seam of his pants with his free fingertips. Somewhere, he hoped his own calmness would help settle the girl down.

As he looked out the window, Allen watched as the sights got smaller and smaller, extending out of the range of his vision (the teenagers before them hadn't done much to increase visibility, either, having apparently smeared their greasy faces against the Plexiglas). "Here we are," Allen commented as they made their way up to the apex.
    kittybunbuns210
    kittybunbuns210

Post by kittybunbuns210 Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:25 pm

Gina listened to the soft humming that filled the car, which calmed her down some and gave her something to focus on. She slowly opened one eye in response to Allen's comment as the car came to a stop at the top of the wheel. Seeing the dark sky beyond the window, she opened the other eye and loosend her grasp on Allen's arm. She stared out at the darkness and the contrasting lights down below. "Pretty." She gasped, as her fear of heights disappeared momentarily.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:33 pm

Unable to see more than a glow from the city below him, Allen turned to see the girl next to him, who was most definitely within his range of vision. Smiling, he watched Gina's face light up as she opened her eyes. After she commented on the view below, the scientist kept his eyes on the girl and added, "It really is."
    kittybunbuns210
    kittybunbuns210

Post by kittybunbuns210 Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:33 pm

Oblivious to the way the boy was looking at her, (as most girls are when boys look at them like that) the girl nodded vaguely in agreement keeping her eyes fixated on the lights in the distant. Shortly after, Gina could still feel his gaze upon her and took into account the words he had said, making her blush-and making her want to avoid eye contact with him, hoping he wouldn't notice. Slowly, she began to speak in half an attempt to fill the silence. "I...you probably guessed it by now, but I'm terrified of heights." She started, still looking out the window as the wheel came to a short stop, with their car positioned at the top of the wheel. "But..." she continued a bit shaken by the way the wind was slightly swaying the ride. "I...Back when I first went to that fair-with my dad, you know? I was just a little girl then and-" she gave a small, breathy laugh as she remembered her younger self, and how innocent she had been...back when the world seemed like such an innocent place to her. "And I wanted to go on the Ferris Wheel so badly...Of course, I wasn't afraid of heights then..." she continued. "Anyway, we couldn't go on it at the time...it had closed by the time we got to it-or maybe it was under construction or something, I don't really remember..." She trailed off for a moment, and closed her eyes in a pained expression, as if by just thinking about the past and her family she felt the same agonizing pain the day she'd lost them all. "But before we left my father promised we'd go on the Ferris Wheel next time, only...only he passed away before we ever got to go again...So I just wanted to...Keep my promise." She said sadly, then leaned her forehead against the edge of the window and looked down at the yellow and white lights that were shimmering in the pitch black darkness of the night.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:12 pm

Allen reached for her hand and gave it a squeeze with a solemn smile. "I'm sure your father would be glad you kept your promise...How'd you even develop this phobia, Ms. I-climbed-in-through-the-air-ducts-no-problem?"
    kittybunbuns210
    kittybunbuns210

Post by kittybunbuns210 Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:35 am

"Thanks." She muttered at his attempt to reassure her, then went on to explain. "Air ducts are different...you-you can't see how high up you are when you're in them...kind of like when you're inside a tall story building-you don't really think about the height but...when there's windows then...then you can see how high up you are and just-visualize yourself falling, ya know?" She shuddered and closed her eyes, in attempt to keep that vision from popping up for the moment. Then added quietly, as an afterthought, "Don't...don't tell anyone, okay? I don't need you to go about revealing my Kryptonite to anyone, understand?" The last part was portrayed with more confidence, and had a kick of her old personality in it-it sounded more like herself. More like Gina.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:18 pm

Allen laughed, "Who would I even tell?" His face immediately soured and he mumbled, "Who would I even tell." He really was alone, wasn't he? He couldn't contact anyone from his past life, and he couldn't bear to put his family in danger for his own problems. Here he was, stuck with Gina, the one with the secrets she already knew; there wasn't anyone he could tell, even if he wanted to.
    kittybunbuns210
    kittybunbuns210

Post by kittybunbuns210 Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:43 pm

Gina glanced back at him, a bit worriedly before muttering, "Just...just in case, ya know...in case something ever..." she cleared her throat, "ever came up." she stated simply, as various scenarios played out in her head. In case we ever get caught. In case they ever want to know which way would be the best way to kill me.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:47 pm

Allen laughed nervously, catching her meaning. "Trust me, if we ever got caught, the last thing that would come to my mind would be that...We'd probably be lucky if they left us alive, really..." he returned, his voice softening. I wonder what we're even wanted for...
    kittybunbuns210
    kittybunbuns210

Post by kittybunbuns210 Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:54 pm

She nodded a little in response, then fully turned her gaze away from the Ferris Wheel window, towards Allen. "Pfft," she swiftly put a hand to her mouth to suppress her laughter. She had gotten so used to him with that paint job on his face, but now she registered it, "You-you have a little something on your face...oh no, wait-it's just a girly little unicorn." She grinned.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:22 pm

"Little? I hope their's nothing 'little' about it. Last I saw it majestically held the majority of my face," he returned with a grin, glad for the subject change. Picturing your death and most-probably anteceding torture was no pleasant topic. Looking out the window, he searched around for a vacancy sign but couldn't find one, the ground still too far for him to see anything of use. "Did you happen to see any sort of motel sign when you looked out? It's still a bit blurry for me."
    kittybunbuns210
    kittybunbuns210

Post by kittybunbuns210 Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:49 pm

Gina laughed with him, it felt good to laugh. It felt fun. Just like the fun they were having at the fair. May as well tease him a bit more, she thought. "Well, we wouldn't have to look-if a certain someone hadn't broken what I recall was a nice GPS back there, that first night." She teased in a reminiscent tone. That first time they met seemed so far away now...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 10:30 pm