Pterodactlys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pterodactyls are cool. And so is roleplaying.

2 posters

Gina - 1st

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Gina - 1st  - Page 9 Empty Re: Gina - 1st

Post by Admin Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:03 pm

"Well sor-ry," Allen returned, annoyed mostly at himself for his own delusional mistakes. "We could always just steal another car, our last one kind of, you know, got left at the gas station anyway...That and have you ever seen through these things?" Pointing at his battered glasses, he pressed on, "You wouldn't be able to see either!"
    kittybunbuns210
    kittybunbuns210

Post by kittybunbuns210 Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:10 pm

"What am I? A car-stealing service? Jeez." Gina rolled her eyes, not that she entirely minded the idea of stealing cars, she enjoyed doing it-it gave her a chance to show off a little. "Well, let's just see about that lemme see those things." She teased, as she attempted to grab the scientists dorky glasses.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:14 pm

"Why yes, you are. You should go into business - Hijacks for Cash or something of the sort-" he rambled, stopped by Gina swiftly plucking his glasses from his face. "You should add glasses thief to that list of yours. You could put it on a resume..." Looking around the car, he saw nothing but blurring colors and light. "I hope you realize I can't see a thing now, right?"
    kittybunbuns210
    kittybunbuns210

Post by kittybunbuns210 Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:39 pm

"That's not a bad idea," the girl mused as she put his glasses on and looked around. "Could you ever really see anything before?" She asked in response, "These things suck. I can't even see with these grotesque things."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:47 pm

"I could see better than I do now!" Allen retaliated, his world still completely indistinguishable. Closing his eyes, too annoyed with his blurring surroundings, he huffed, "I don't suppose you would be able to see even if they were clean. I'm legally blind, ya know? Have been since I was a kid. Makes little difference to me. It's good enough that I can read well enough and see faces...And just because it was government work didn't mean my prescription's been checked in the last five years. This pair's a couple years old, prescription's about six. They just ordered me something after the last pair broke...and they're serviceable I suppose."
    kittybunbuns210
    kittybunbuns210

Post by kittybunbuns210 Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:56 pm

Gina let out a low whistle, "Wow. Good thing I drove then." She slowly slid the glasses off her face, shook out hair, and handed them back. "For someone so blind, you have decent aim." She smiled, reached into her borrowed jacket and pulled out their rubber ducky prizes from the shooting game. "So, which one d'ya want?" She asked as she placed the toys on her lap and smiled down at them in all their cuteness. "That's what we can call our business! The Quack Hi-jackers. Like Quick, only Quacker."

Last edited by kittybunbuns210 on Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:39 pm

"I can see well enough with my glasses...Besides, I can make out the shapes of the targets. You kinda just aim for the middle," Allen explained as he reclaimed and donned his sight. Laughing, he returned, "I don't know, bride duck or groom duck. Decisions, decisions...Hm, I'll take the fair lady duck, I suppose."
    kittybunbuns210
    kittybunbuns210

Post by kittybunbuns210 Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:09 am

"Good decision. Now you can keep it and think of me whenever you see it. Think of it is a  memento of me." She teased, picking the bride duck up and placing it over on his lap. Gina had been so immersed in talking to Allen (and also in teasing him about his glasses) that she hadn't noticed the wheel starting up again. Now they were close to the ground and the ride was stopping, getting ready to let them off. "So, whaddaya say? Ready to blow this joint?" She winked at him and hopped out of the car, leading the way towards the parking lot.

"Hmm..." A few minutes later, they were standing in the parking lot, scouting out cars. "Well I can't take something too fancy, I'd feel kind bad about it if I did. And it might look a bit suspicious...." She stated as she stood in front of a Porsche, while she held a speculating pose. "Of course, on the other hand, I can't take something that'll break down before we get there..." She glanced at the car next to it, that had a fender bender and duct taped windows. She shook her head and walked a little ways more up the aisle, glancing back and forth between cars. Towards the end of the row she finally gave an, "Ooh! This one's nice!" And sprinted forward to the very last parking space. Where a green jeep wrangler was parked. It was just her type of car, and it suited her too. "It's close to the end so it'll make a quick getaway too..." She said, mostly to herself while she proceeded to do what she did best and hi-jack it.

She drove the thing around a few times until she found a busy street to drive on, and instructed Allen to keep an eye for motels on the side of the road. They pulled into the first they saw. Damn. We left most of our stuff in the other car. Guess I'll have make a run and get some necessities later. Gina thought, as she realized she no longer had a toothbrush or even a regular brush for that matter. Luckily, this motel didn't make them pay up front for once. Once inside the room, Gina looked in the mini fridge and then headed to the bathroom to take stock of what the motel did have to offer. "Hey, we left all our shit in the gas station back there. Gotta make a run. Make a list of what you need, will ya?" She called from the bathroom.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:00 pm

"Mm, I've got most of my things," Allen returned, trying to think of what he could have possibly left in the car. "We're almost out of toothpaste," he commented. "Don't buy the travel size this time, alright? We're going across the country hi-jacking cars, not trying to make it through an airport with only carry-ons..."

Absent-mindedly, he slung his bag on the bed and withdrew the notebook he'd been working on since he'd escaped the facility. Trying his pen to start the next line, he reported, "And some more pens would be nice..." He only had the few crappy ones that the hotel offered complementary. Not to mention the fact that he had filled over thirty sheets of paper. Those pens weren't designed to last that long. Reaching for the remote, he clicked on the television and flipped it to a news station. "Well, if you have to go out, be careful. Haven't the slightest as to what we're wanted for. You've got cash, too, right?"
    kittybunbuns210
    kittybunbuns210

Post by kittybunbuns210 Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:15 pm

"It was on sale!" Gina replied defiantly in response to Allen's toothpaste comment. "Yeah, yeah, I'm sure I have something to pay for stuff anyways..."Pens, huh? I guess those could be useful...in more ways than one. She thought to herself, partially thinking about how one could kill a person with just the use of a pen, if they knew how.

She stopped at the first store she saw, not wanting to get lost and not know the way back to the motel. She went to the toiletries section and stared at the travel-sized toothpastes for a moment, noting how much cheaper a couple packets of them combined were compared to one larger tube. She sighed, and took the larger toothpaste as she mumbled to herself. Pens...Pens...Pens...what kind of pens? Why are there so many of them?! She thought as she walked up the office supplies aisle. Red ones...Blue ones...Fine point ones...Cheap ones...Expensive ones...A pack or two and a package of four...Well, since he seems to be using them all up so much...Gina grabbed the pack that contained the most amount of pens, they were cheap pens but there were a lot of them at least. She walked towards the end and glanced at the food section, as she passed by the refrigerated items her eye caught sight of the alcohol section along with an 'on sale' sign. Well, that guy is driving me to drink...She smiled to herself, grabbed the alcohol she wanted and hummed to herself as she made her way towards the checkout, thankful that one paid much attention to her.

As she arrived at the door of their room in the motel, she pulled out her key and hesitated. She heard a faint sound coming from somewhere, but she couldn't quite make out what it was. She stood there a moment, straining to listen to it. After a while it sounded like...sobbing...as if someone were...was that...crying she heard? What the hell? Don't tell me one of our neighbors has some stupid baby that's going to be crying and keeping me up all night! Gina thought, never being a big fan of kids-except for her little brother, back when he was still alive. Irritated, she put her key in the door and went inside.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 7:29 am